Sunday, December 10, 2006

Seume photo / video shoot.. the other stuff

thurs - sat I've been in KC for a photo/video shoot for Seume.
this is the bits from my regular camera. can't show the good stuff yet.
CIMG2265
we had a big ass breakfast pancakes / eggs / potatoes / bacon / toast he kept addin shit.
CIMG2269
spottings
CIMG2277
ehh.. my shit got painted over
CIMG2279
and so did everyone elses.. i think it was mostly Matik and Skept in here. + me and chewy.
CIMG2327
spotting at the peanut were davids show was.
CIMG2329
it really was the dankest wing sesh i've ever had. BIG WANGS.
CIMG2331
this show for Seumes boy P, he's movin to Hawaii today.
CIMG2341
P was wearing the same kicks as me.. I've never seen anyone with those before.

1 comment:

Jen said...

that breakfast looks so good! i havent eaten all day!

i worked on the world tour dvd, so they mailed me free clothes instead of a real paycheck.