Tuesday, March 6, 2007

New car, but same old bullshit.

SUPER ROCKIN LETS GO!

rain
CIMG2703
CIMG2720
CIMG2728
CIMG2733
CIMG2739

mine is silver, the black one is alex's.
I wanted a Honda Fit ever since I saw them in Japan.
Its super fun to drive. Already tackling those corners even though I'm still in the break in period.
I get so much shit for driving this car, it's funny. They just don't know.

ecd2db52

This shit head has a nice car collection. NSX, Porsche, Smart car, and a Fit..

CIMG2546

my old car got picked up after being totaled.. gave them all my old parts too :(.
too much of a pain to try and sell it all.

accord2

watermarked for ebay

accord

memories!

CIMG2532

made some pretty big posters..

CIMG2367

Leah old gf, and why I hate Missouri.. chodes

CIMG2408

Ryan throws nasty pictures of fat chicks in peoples faces for fun..

CIMG2420





No comments: